Thursday, April 7, 2011

TUCKAWAY HEARTS


Tuckaway Hearts are handmade from vintage quilt ticking (and other fabrics) and 
are filled with hope, dreams, hugs and love.

No two are alike, they are imperfectly perfect.

Write a special note and tuck it into the Tuckaway Heart.
Place it where you would like it to be discovered.
Tuckaway Hearts have been found under a child's pillow, in a backpack,
luggage, briefcase, lunch box, lingerie drawer and ...
well, you decide!

Tuckaway Hearts are my passion!!  They are a small gesture with a huge impact and one day
it is my sincere wish that they are universal.

I have been working diligently on the Tuckaways  and they have clarified their
own path these past few months. 

I have so many exciting ideas and so many stories to share with you.
I hope you will visit often and take away just a small piece of love and or hope
 and pay it forward when you can.

Sharing and love ...  makes the world go 'round.



No comments:

Post a Comment