Tuesday, June 7, 2011


LOVE

There are so many kinds of love.   It can be a new and exciting love.  It can be an enduring love.  Or maybe just puppy love.  There is an undying love and there is happy love and there is hurtful love.

I have love on my brain and in my heart today because 36 years ago (June 7, 1975) I married my high school sweetheart.  I can remember it like it was yesterday ... funny how some memories stay so vivid and fresh in our minds.

We were blessed with 3 absolutely wonderful children and had 20 years as husband and wife.  Rod passed away 4 years ago, much too soon but, he left a legacy behind that he would be proud of.  

We are expecting our first granchild in a couple of weeks and the 'love' I feel for this beautiful baby is a 
love that encompasses so many feelings there are times I feel I just might have to burst with joy.  It is a bittersweet joy because our family is missing our 'grampa' but, we know he is nearby.

And so, it is a day of contemplation ...

Love.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment